IN - BOOKS
TEL : 01604 414700
FAX : 01604 411702
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Fully Qualified staff recognised by the Institute of Certified Book-Keepers, Practice No 6255
2) Fully Insured Book-Keepers, as required by the HM Treasury appointed Regulatory Authority.
3) Definition of "client": that person or company contracting with In-Books for Book-Keeping Services, or a company by its authorised representative.
4) Clients are to provide all relevant documents for preparation of the Accounts/Payroll on time and as requested. In-Books can not be held responsible for any delay which occurs due to lack of information provided. It should noted that delays can incur penalties by the relevant authorities.
5) All work is checked for mistakes. It still remains the sole responsibility of the client to final proof read all documents and bring to the attention any mistakes within 48hrs of receiving documents.
6) Once all the paperwork has been presented by In-Books and signed for by the client, it becomes the client's responsibility to submit to the relevant authorities unless otherwise agreed.
7) We provide all our own software for producing accounts and payroll documentation.
It is the client's responsibility to provide software for its own use.
8) Payment is due on completion of accounts whether or not demanded or on a monthly payment scheme which will be agreed with the client in writing before work is commenced. Accounts will not be submitted to client until the payment has been received.
9) In-Books is the trading name of Zara Glew, a sole trader.
Practice no 6255